- Formula used for chart: ((Crimes Reported) / (Population)) X 100,000)
- Chart shown is a statistical comparison of the crime rates per 100,000 people.
- A blank value in the above data means there is no available data for that crime.
- Based on the final 2006 FBI Crime Statistics.
- National arson statistics are not available. Therefore, no arson statistics are used in a comparitive manner.
- Crime rate results are tabulated using the crime collection area population of each city.
- Crime collection population may not match US Census data. Population is based on the agencies participating in the reporting.
- 2007 crime stats will be available October 2008.